Beach Volleyball is one of the best and fastest ways to get better at volleyball! Become a better all around player. Come join us on the sand this summer! Players train in groups of roughly 8-10 per court and most play is 2v2. Our beach program is for players with some previous volleyball experience. Players should be able to carry out a rally and be able to serve over from the endline (but the endline is 1m/3' closer in beach!)
Get more info on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- The Den North in Windsor has 4 outdoor beach courts. The New England professional players compliment us on having better beach sand than the New England beaches!
- Girls Session 1, 5/8-6/16 (6 weeks) $275
- Girls Session 2, 6/19-7/28 (6 weeks) $275 (**Monday/Wednesdays are full)
- Girls both sessions, 5/8-7/28 (12 weeks), $475
- Boys, 6/19-8/10 (8 weeks) $350
- 1 practice per week
- Husky Beach tank or T-shirt designed by Lost Traveler (only the coolest)
What if it rains?
- we still practice in light rain
- if it's a washout or thunderstorms, we will reschedule (Friday is a popular makeup day)
Try reading our FAQ for even more info on playing and the beach volleyball culture.
- Weekly training sessions. Program is 1 day per week (Monday-Thursday) from 6:30p to sunset (somewhere from 8:30p early to 8:05p late).
- sibling discount, $50/player (applied after registration)
- Beach tournaments (weekends and/or Friday nights). Players register on their own for tournaments. AVP America Beach Schedule (choose "New England" as a filter)
How is beach different? Watch this video.