Here's our refund policy for the 2021-2022 season.
Girls Regional teams
- Drop before the first day of evaluations on 12/5/21, refund all payments made minus $25.
- Drop by Sunday, 12/19/21 . Refund all payments made minus $50.
- Drop 12/20/21 through 1/31/22 due to documented medical reasons, 50% of the full season fee is due
- Drop 2/1 through 2/28/22 due to documented medical reasons, 75% of the full season fee is due.
- Drop 3/1/22 or later, no refund
High Performance Girls Refund policy
Please note that our HP teams have a considerable and inflexible budget once the teams are selected and spots are accepted. We try to keep costs as low as possible and provide the best value and we've designed our refund policy to be fair to both the family and the club.
- Drop after accepting a team spot due to a medical reason verified by a doctors note, 50% reduction in full season team fee if prior to 2/1/22, 25% reduction in full season team fee if prior to 3/1/22. No refunds on 3/1 or later.
- Drop for non-medical reason, no refunds. Full season balance still due.
Boys Refund Policy
- Boys dropping before team selection will receive a refund of anything paid minus $50 tryout fee
- Drop by 12/1 due to medical reasons, 50% refund
- Drop by 1/1 due to medical reasons, 20% refund
- drops after 1/1, no refund
Weekly Beach Program Refund Policy
- Drop before the first day of program, 100% refund
- Drop within 2 weeks of the start of the weekly program, 50% refund (ball non-refundable)
COVID Interruption/Cancellation Policy
- If the season is interrupted due to COVID we will schedule makeup sessions for all practices (that can possibly extend until 7/31).
- Single day tournaments on the schedule will be made up by 7/31.
- If we are unable to makeup any practices/tournaments we will issue pro-rated refunds
- HP teams that have any multi-day tournaments cancelled will receive a pro-rated refunds based upon the entry fee and travel expenses associated with that tournament (generally $75 for those with no hotel stay in Hartford/Springfield to $200+ in Boston/Philly/DC).
Husky Camp/Clinic Refund Policy
- Cancel 7 days or more prior, full refund
- Cancel fewer than 7 days but more than 2 days prior, credit for future programs only. Less than 2 days notice, no refund.
College Coach Camp/Clinic Refund Policy (Charlie Sullivan or UConn staff)
- Cancel 10 days or more prior, full refund
- Cancel fewer than 10 days prior, credit for future programs only