The Den and Husky Volleyball is pleased to announce that we will be hosting the Connecticut Volleyball Institute summer camp.
- Ellen Herman-Kimball, UConn Head Coach
- Matt Scott, UConn Assistant Coach
- Division 1 volleyball players
- Top region coaches
This All Skills camp, for girls ages 13-18, is designed to teach the fundamentals of volleyball along with the opportunity to improve on individual skills. The curriculum will cater to those ranging from elite to beginner levels. The players will be grouped by age and skill level so that they can compete in a safe and competitive environment.
Dates: July 13th-16th, 2020 (Monday-Thursday)
Location: The Den, 30 Baker Hollow Rd. in Windsor, CT (New England’s Premiere Volleyball only training center)
Cost : $375 (single payment, 2 payment plan is $380)
Players will be coached at each session by other members of the UConn volleyball staff, regional collegiate volleyball coaches and staff of the Husky Volleyball Club.
- Campers may be dropped off each day starting at 8:30am and must be picked up by 3:45pm.
- Bring your lunch (refrigeration available)
- Bring sandals to wear at lunch and a 2nd pair of socks to wear after lunch each day.
- Bring this medical form on the first day of camp (must be signed by MD) or bring a copy of your school medical form.
- If you need to bring any medications to camp you are required to bring page 1 of this form (signed by your doctor). All medications need to be in it’s original container. Prescription medications must be in it’s original packaging and still have the pharmacy label that includes the name of the camper, name of medication and dosing instructions.
- This is a day camp, however we are just 10-12 minutes from the Hartford-Springfield airport (BDL) and we can arrange transportation from the airport to a local hotel and back and forth to camp each day (about a mile and a half). Additionally we can arrange for lunch/dinner each day. Please inquire about the additional cost and availability for this option.