Thanks for signing up for Husky Volleyball! Here’s what you should to do right away!
- If you played for any USAV club last year, go to this page on how to renew your USA Volleyball membership. If there’s a problem with the system and you can’t create a login, just create a new account by using the link below (for players that are new this year).
If you are new to USA Volleyball this year go here
- USAV Signup tips:
– pick 1 year membership (not 1 day!)
– choose club as “Husky Juniors”, if you are trying out for more than one club then it’s ok to be undecided.
– pay your USA Volleyball fee online using a credit card ($60). You must have a USA Volleyball membership to tryout and it is not refundable once you pay it! You must have paid for it at least 2 days prior to your first tryout.
Making club dues payments:
- How much to pay?
-If you are trying out for 15/16/17/18 HP pay $850 prior to tryouts ($50 tryout fee is included, if you aren’t selected for an HP team we apply $800 to your regional team dues. If for any reason you choose not to play Husky Volleyball before teams are selected and you accept then we’ll refund $800 within 48 hours).
-If you are playing regional there’s no tryout fee (all players are accepted), please pay either the full amount ($800 for HS or $600 for MS) or use our payment plan ($400 due now, $210 due on 1/1 and 2/1)
- We are now offering a Payment Plan for all Husky Volleyball players. Click here for information.
- Send a check to: Husky Volleyball, 12 Emily Rd. Marlborough, CT 06447. (We prefer a check if possible, more money for the club to put towards volleyball instead of to the credit card companies!)
- You can use your credit card at http://www.huskyvolleyball.com/shop/
- Or you can use a credit card at www.paypal.com and “send money” to email@example.com